I was unsure about this one but it's great! It's a little spicy, but that can be adjusted easily.
Make and share this Honey-Mustard Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- In a food processor, combine first 10 ingredients; process until smooth.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry chicken in 1 tsp hot oil 5-7 minutes until juices run clear. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In the same skillet stir-fry vegetables in 1 tsp hot oil until crisp-tender. Add chicken to pan and bring to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes until thick.
- Serve over rice.