1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
I got this from an Easy Stovetop Chicken of the World cookbook. It's easy to make ahead and bring to work as a nice refreshing lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken in cold water, pat dry with paper towels and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Peal and mince the garlic. Heat 1 T oil in a skillet over medium heat and add the garlic. Saute for 1 minute until garlic is fragrant stirring constantly. Salt and pepper the chicken and add to pan. Cook for 4 - 5 minutes until lightly browned on all sides and cooked through. Remove from pan and let cool.
- 2Dressing: in a medium bowl stir the honey, mustard and lemon juice. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- 3Use a melon baller to get honeydew balls (or cut into small squares). Peel the kiwis and cut them in half lengthwise and then in slices.
- 4In a large bowl combine the chicken with the melon balls and kiwi's, add dressing and gently stir.
- 5Arrange on plate over radicchio leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 204.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 25.6 g