Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious chicken salad with a fresher taste than most. Tasty on croissants
- 709.77 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml red seedless grapes
- 3 chopped celery ribs
- 1 chopped Red Delicious apple
- 118.29 ml toasted pecan halves
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml honey mustard dressing
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Mix together chicken, grapes cut in pieces, celery, apple and pecan halves.
- Cover with dressing and refrigerate.
- Serve on bread of choice.
This recipe is almost identical to Southern Living's Autumn Chicken Salad, which I love. The exception being this one uses honey mustard dressing. I tried it with Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard Dressing and loved it. Tangy and mildly sweet. Super delish. Thanks.