Recipe by chickpea
A delicious chicken salad with a fresher taste than most. Tasty on croissants
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
This recipe is almost identical to Southern Living's Autumn Chicken Salad, which I love. The exception being this one uses honey mustard dressing. I tried it with Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard Dressing and loved it. Tangy and mildly sweet. Super delish. Thanks.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 3 chopped celery ribs
- 1 chopped Red Delicious apple
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper