Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a light and healthy lunch that I made up one day after coming home from the gym.
Make and share this Honey Mustard Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Grill, bake, or pan sear the chicken breast and set it aside.
- On a plate or in a bowl, layer the salad greens, cucumber, red onion, and egg in that order.
- Place the tomato wedges around the outside of the salad for presentation.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients, and set aside.
- Slice the chicken breast and set it on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and pour on the dressing.