This is a light and healthy lunch that I made up one day after coming home from the gym.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/8 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, cut into 6 wedges
- 1Grill, bake, or pan sear the chicken breast and set it aside.
- 2On a plate or in a bowl, layer the salad greens, cucumber, red onion, and egg in that order.
- 3Place the tomato wedges around the outside of the salad for presentation.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients, and set aside.
- 5Slice the chicken breast and set it on top of the salad.
- 6Sprinkle on the cheese and pour on the dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 295.2 mg
- Sodium 361.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 41.1 g