Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for work or picnics. There is a chance you will already have most of the ingredients for this salad in your storecupboard and fridge.
- 10 ounces pasta, any shape
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 10 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces basil, leaves roughly torn
- 4 tomatoes, quartered and each chunk halved
- Boil the pasta and cool under running water.
- Mix they mayo, mustard and honey in a large bowl and loosen with a little water to make a dressing consistency.
- Add the pasta, chicken, scallions, basil and tomatoes.
- Season to taste and mix gently.
my hubby didnt like it it much, but said he think it would be better with tortillini instead. thanks for resipe.
This was so simple to make. I'm a celiac so i use GF pasta instead and it was a big hit at the bbq.