Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sounds like a yummy way to use up left over cooked chicken. I have to admit to being a fan of a honey mustard anything so that sounds like another great reason to try this one out. I found this recipe in the August 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine.
- 10 ounces bow tie pasta
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 10 ounces cooked chicken, torn into rough pieces
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh basil, roughly torn
- 4 tomatoes, quartered, then each quarter halved
- Boil the pasta according to the package timings, then cool under running water.
- Mix the mayo, mustard and the honey in a large bowl and loose with a little water to make a dressing the consistency of heavy cream.
- Add the pasta, chicken, onions, basil and tomatoes.
- Season to taste, then gently mix together.