Recipe by katii
A lively pasta dish with sweet honey notes. Good for using up leftover chicken!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was good. I thought the combination of ingredients would be strange but it turned out good. I doubled the recipe for DH and I and used b/s chicken tenders that I boiled in chicken broth and then shredded. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
- 56 g spiral pasta (made of rice, corn, or potato, about 1 cup cooked)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon liquid honey
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and torn into rough pieces
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons roughly torn basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil and cook the pasta until al dente, then rinse under cool water.
- Combine the sour cream, mustard, and honey; dilute with water until a thick but pourable consistency.
- Combine pasta with remaining ingredients and toss together; mix with dressing.
- Serve warm or cold.