- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hellmann's Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. In medium bowl, combine hellmann's light mayonnaise, mustard and honey; reserve half for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining half mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat, then roll in crumbs.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.