1/6 Photos of Honey Mustard Chicken Drumsticks
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This is a 'must-make' when having friends and family over for barbecue. 'Slashing' the drumsticks not only allows the flavours to penetrate deeply, but to ensure that the meat is cooked through to the bone as evenly as possible. Please note, cooking time indicated includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Add the drumsticks and toss to coat evenly.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (can marinate for up to 6 hours in advance).
- 4Pre-heat grill to medium-hot, for outdoors medium-hot coals.
- 5Grill turning every 3 minutes and basting with any leftover marinade until the chicken is opaque with no trace of pink, for about 15 minutes.
- 6Serve hot on its own or with a sweet-chili dip.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 710.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 29.7 g