1/3 Photos of Honey-Mustard Chicken (Crock Pot)
4 hrs 10 mins
An easy, no-fuss recipe. Update: I've cut the amount of butter in half, it works well with less butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chicken in skillet and transfer to slow cooker.
- 2Melt butter is a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add all other ingredients, stirring well. Pour over chicken.
- 3Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Serve with rice.
- 4Note1: You can also use one whole chicken cut up into serving pieces. If using just breasts, watch for drying out - fortunately there is a lot of sauce.
- 5Note2: Dijon mustard is good in this, instead of sweet and hot mustard.
- 6Note3: This recipe works well without browning the chicken, although I prefer to brown it. You can use skinless.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Mustard Chicken (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.7
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 153.3 mg
- Sodium 766.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: