Recipe by **Tinkerbell**
From the Sharp Carousel Convection Microwave Cookbook. Developed for convection microwave ovens between 700 & 1050 watts.
- 1⁄2 cup coarse-ground mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (or a combo of breasts and thighs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine both types of mustard with the honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven for broiling.
- Place chicken in 9 inch oven-safe dish.
- Put dish on broiling trivet and broil in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is about half cooked.
- Pour off any liquid and brush with sauce to cover chicken pieces completely.
- Broil for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.