Recipe by Tina Klein
Haven't tried it yet, but sounds delicious!
Top Review by Darkhunter
You should try this, Tina. It has a wonderful taste. Didn't think 1 lb of red potatoes would be enough, but fed all four of us, with enough left for lunch at work the next day! Couldn't find the chicken tonight cooking sauce, as it is not carried in my area, but used the Honey Mustard Sauce #62338 and it was great!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar chicken tonight light cooking sauce for chicken honey mustard
- 1 lb red potatoes, boiled and thinly sliced
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli stems, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, lightly brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Add garlic and saute lightly.
- Add sauce; simmer, covered, 20 minutes over low heat.
- Place cooked potato slices evenly in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Spoon chicken and sauce over potatoes.
- Evenly layer broccoli over chicken.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes or until bubbly.