1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts (Outbback Steakhouse)
2 hrs 15 mins
karen (Chef #791607)'s Note:
My family loves this chicken recipe. This is my version of Outback steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sauteed in
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Prepare marinade in small bowl and then cover chicken and refrigerate for 2 hours. Save small amount for basting.
- 2Preheat oven to 375. In saute pan heat oil and then add breasts to sear on both sides cooking about 4 to 5 mnutes on each side.
- 3Move to shallow baking dish.
- 4Top chicken with saved marinade for basting then top with mushrooms, bacon and then cheese.
- 5Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbling about 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts (Outbback Steakhouse)
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.2
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 141.2 mg
- Sodium 606.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 41.5 g