Recipe by Sam #3
This is an often repeated recipe in our monthly menu. Can be easily doubled, though I've never tried freezing it.
Top Review by Spyce
This was easy to prepare and smelled really nice as it was cooking. I really did like it but my family was not to crazy about this chicken. They are not really into sweet chicken. I feel this recipe was just to mustardy and the honey just shoked he hell out of them. I suppose I have to lure my families taste buds so that they can learn to appreciate exotic flavors one step at a time.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken w/ cold water, pat dry with paper towels.
- Score breasts lightly on both sides about 5 times.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, and dry mustard.
- Add honey, green onions, mustard and oregano, mix well.
- Place chicken in prepared pan, brush with 1/2 of honey sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Flip over and brush with remaining sauce.
- Bake another 15 minutes.