Recipe by Chef Johnnie
Has to be my signature dish. Everyone loves it. I must admit though, that I got the honey mustard recipe from my hero Alton Brown! Oh well, this is my most requested dish for pot lucks and meals for people at church. Adjust it if you need to for more servings. I've got to where I just eyeball the measurements for the honey mustard and it still turns out great. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Sous Chef Bentley
Honey Mustard is one of my favourite combinations. Followed the recipe except I ended up basting my chicken as I found my dressing very liquidy. Otherwise a nice quick recipe that results in a very tender and flavourful chicken. Thank you!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons creamy Dijon mustard (not the grainy kind)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- I like to brown the chicken first, but it's not necessary. I like the color.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the dressing.
- Whisk the 3 ingredients for the honey mustard together.
- Add the nuts.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish and cover with honey mustard dressing.
- Bake at 350°F for about an hour or until chicken is done all the way through.