Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and Simple Dinner. Delicious.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise i guess)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- In skillet heat butter to boil over medium-high heat.
- Add and cook chicken 10 minutes.
- (or browned) Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add soup, Miracle Whip, Honey,& Mustard Heat to boil.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 5 minutes (until chicken is no longer pink).
- Serves well with mashed potatoe.