Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy way to serve chicken. It is nice for when you have last minute company coming over as well.
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange rind
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) chicken, quartered or 1 package chicken piece
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl.
- Stir in dill and orange peel.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place chicken skin side down on prepared pan.
- Brush sauce on top of chicken, coat well.
- Turn chicken over.
- Gently pull back skin and brush meat with sauce.
- Gently pull skin back over sauce.
- Brush skin with sauce.
- Bake until juices run clear when thickest portion of meat is pierced with a knife.
This was great! I used honey mustard though instead of dijon. yum! my DH loved it, my son found it just ok though. tnx
Quick, easy, yummy after work recipe! Kids love it!
This is great! So easy to prepare and nice combination of flavors. Love the hint of orange. And the kitchen smells wonderful while it is cooking. This is a keeper. Thanks.