- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange rind
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) chicken, quartered or 1 package chicken piece
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl.
- Stir in dill and orange peel.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place chicken skin side down on prepared pan.
- Brush sauce on top of chicken, coat well.
- Turn chicken over.
- Gently pull back skin and brush meat with sauce.
- Gently pull skin back over sauce.
- Brush skin with sauce.
- Bake until juices run clear when thickest portion of meat is pierced with a knife.