Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You'll go nutty over this quick-cooking skillet dish that gets unexpected, but tasty flavor from a sprinkle of toasted nuts. Plus, it's ready in less than 45 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans or 4 tablespoons walnuts
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned on both sides.
- Stir the soup, mayonnaise, honey and mustard in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with pecans or walnuts. Serve with the rice.