Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The easiest chicken to make and so delicious. Serve with rice.
Make and share this Honey Mustard Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in honey, mustard and curry. Remove from heat.
- Dip chicken pieces in mixture and place in a 13 inch X 9 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Should be slightly brown. If not, turn up heat for a few minutes to brown.