Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The easiest chicken to make and so delicious. Serve with rice.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, halved
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in honey, mustard and curry. Remove from heat.
- Dip chicken pieces in mixture and place in a 13 inch X 9 inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Should be slightly brown. If not, turn up heat for a few minutes to brown.