Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Serve hot off the grill.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 pounds)
- Heat barbecue grill.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard and honey.
- Place chicken on greased grill over medium-hot coals.
- Brush with 1/2 of mixture; turn.
- Grill 7 to 9 minutes.
- Brush with remaining mixture; turn.
- Contuine grilling 7 to 9 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This was great! I added more mustard (grey poupon) and more honey. I marinated the chicken for 2 hours and then cooked under the broiler for 10-15 mins. Served with rice/veggie combo and mixed veggies
We liked this recipe very much. I had left over "sauce" that had not touched the chicken that I served with the dish and we both decided I will make extra next time for dipping.