Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to prepare.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine mustard, honey and sauce in a small bowl.
- Lay chicken in baking dish,tip with sauce mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices are clear.
Very tasty! (I use W-sauce.) I just topped the chicken with a little of the sauce, and then served most of the sauce on the side. I do taste the sauce and tweak it until it's just the right balance of honey and mustard.
Great. I precooked the chicken in the m'wave a bit, and added some garlic and herbs to the sauce, and the results were fantastic. I *do* recommend the pre-cook. Thanks.
This was a very quick recipe, which I used so that some chicken breasts I had thawed wouldn't go to waste. I thought it was very good. The only change I made was to sprinkle paprika on after I put the sauce on, about 20 minutes into baking.