Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
honey, mustard and chicken what could be better!
Make and share this Honey Mustard Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard or 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- Place chicken in crock pot. Mix honey, mustard and onion in a cup. Pour.
- over chicken. Cook on HIGH for 4-5 Hours or LOW for 6-10.
This was so good and SO EASY! My family raved about this one, and to get my DD to do that these days is a HUGE accomplishment. Thank you for sharing- Made for PAC Spring,2011.