- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry the chicken breasts with paper towels, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the chicken in the skillet, 4-5 mnutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the honey, mustard, flour and broth.
- Add to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Once the sauce thickens, return the chicken to the pan and cover it.
- Simmer the chicken in the sauce over low heat for 10-15 minutes.