Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The easiest, no-brainer chicken recipe.... EVER. Delicious, juicy and a sure-fire crowd pleaser.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper, fresh ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place all ingredients (except for chicken) into a large plastic baggy. Combine well. Add chicken breasts- coat well.
- Place chicken breasts on hot grill. Grill each breast for 6-7 minutes each side.
- Remove from grill, slice and enjoy!
This is a fabulous recipe! So easy and so very good! I actually let me chicken marinate inthe honey mustard mixture for about an hour before grilling, I don't know if that changed the flavor or not. Very moist and tasty.