Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and yummy barbecue marinade. For extra punch of flavour, marinate chicken over night.
- 12 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- freshly ground salt
- fresh ground pepper
- lemon wedge, for serving
- Place the chicken thighs, skin side-up, in a shallow non-metallic dish and score the flesh deeply with a sharp knife.
- Mix together the next five ingredients and salt if you want, brush over the chicken, and sprinkle liberally with freshly ground pepper. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Grill the chicken for 15-20 minutes, turning frequently, until the juices run clear.
- Serve the chicken hot, with lemon wedges for squeezing.