Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe of my daughters. Putting it here for save keeping.
- 2 whole chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt butter.
- Add in honey, mustard, curry and salt.
- Stir until well blended.
- Baste chicken with the mustard sauce.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 1 1/4 hours, basting every 15 minutes.
This was good, and there isn't any left! We did think it was a little sweet, and when I make it next time (and there will be a next time) I will cut the honey in half or to 1/3C. I also think it was a oily and could have used less butter. I used one pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts and turned the oven down to 400F. I covered the pan for the first hour and removed the lid the last 15 minutes. Thanks, Carly!