Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy. Feel free to substitute. Good with rice.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter. Add chicken and water and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve.
Delicious! Anything with may always turns out good.
This was very good. We just had it for dinner. I didn't have cream of chicken but had cream of chicken with herbs was very good with that. It makes a nice gravy sauce we had over mashed potatoes. I mix up the ingredients first. It mix up much better then in the frying pan. Thanks