- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter. Add chicken and water and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve.