Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Untried but looks like a nice vegetarian dish
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar, use honey if preferred
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb carrot
- Toast walnuts in dry skillet, set aside.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and garlic in blender.
- Add oil slowly in blender to combine.
- Peel and coarsely grate carrots.
- In serving bowl toss carrots and dressing to coat.
- Top with toasted walnuts.