1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard-canning recipe
You can make this in a pinch or give as a gift. Use the dry mustard of your choice.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the top of a double boiler over simmering water combine all the ingredients, stirring until smooth and well combined.
- 2Continue to cook for 10 minutes or until thick and smooth.
- 3Pour into clean, hot sterile jars and seal.
- 4Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet sea level.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard-canning recipe
Serving Size: 1 (560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.0
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 245.5 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 49.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g