1/4 Photos of Honey Mustard Beef/Chicken With Macadamia Rice
The Flying Chef's Note:
I Usually make this with beef, but I have not had a chance to get to the grocery store in France that I get a good price on beef fillet. My local grocery store here in Switzerland, has put the price of beef fillet up again, so this time it was just too expensive to serve with beef although it is very good. This was my first time trying this with chicken and it went really well and I will make it this way again to save money. It is very easy to make and takes no time at all; on the table in about 30-35 Min's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts or 800 g piece filet of beef
- 1/3 cup Honeycup mustard (It is the best but if you can not get this 1 tablespoon Dijon to 2 Tablespoons honey will give you s)
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1If Making with Beef.
- 2Preheat oven to 200c.
- 3Place beef in roasting pan, brush all over with about half the mustard.
- 4Roast about 30-35 Min's or until cooked as desired, allow to rest before carving.
- 5With Chicken.
- 6Heat a small amount of oil in a pan brush both sides of breasts with about half the mustard.
- 7Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- 8Macadamia Rice.
- 9Melt butter in a saucepan, cook onion, garlic and seeds, stirring, until onion softens.
- 10Add rice, cook, stirring 1 Minute.
- 11Add stock and water, bring to the boil, reduce heat, simmer covered, about 25 Min's or until rice is just tender, stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 12Add peas cook until soft and warm, remove from heat and stir in nuts and parsley.
- 14Heat remaining mustard with cream in a saucepan.
- 15To Serve: Place rice on plate and top with chicken, drizzle with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Beef/Chicken With Macadamia Rice
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.5
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.5 mg
- Sodium 234.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: