Recipe by Barb G.
Basil gives these salmon a good flavor, If you don't like basil use your favorite herb. These are marinated in refrigerator for 1 hour, time not included. The recipe comes from a local paper.
Top Review by yamakarasu
This was fantastic! I didn't have fresh basil on hand so just used dried, but I'm sure it'd be that much more amazing with the fresh. I added lots of green onions as well. This was a nice change of pace from the usual salmon dishes we make. Thanks for a delicious recipe!
- 4 salmon steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml honey dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Place salmon steaks in shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; stir in basil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture over Steaks, cover loosely and allow to marinate refrigerated for 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork, Enjoy.