Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 fluid ounces olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and blend well.
- Add prepared vegetables to the marinade, cover, and marinate for one hour.
- Remove the vegetables from the marinade, and barbecue on the grill.
Mille®, you crotchety old coot, I wish you were around to hear that I love your recipe. Great stuff and so quick.