- 1 slice bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in a medium saucepan until crisp; remove bacon and drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in pan.
- Saute onion and garlic in hot bacon drippings for about 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in bacon, vinegar, and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 mintues.
- Stor in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.