Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Much more economical than purchasing a pre-glazed ham. From Recipe.com
- 2721.55-3628.73 g ham, fully cooked spiral-cut bone-in
- 236.59 ml Dijon mustard
- 118.29 ml honey
- 59.14 ml dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 44.37 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml fresh ground pepper
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- olive oil, for pan
- Lightly oil a shallow baking pan. Place ham, cut side down, in pan and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F and arrange rack in center. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a bowl. Transfer 1 cup of mixture to a serving bowl, cover and reserve, for sauce. Cover and set aside remaining mixture, for glaze.
- Bake ham 1-1/2 hours. Pour glaze over ham, covering completely. Continue to bake until golden brown (and an instant-read thermometer inserted in center by 2 inches, without touching bone, registers 140°F), 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before carving. Serve ham with sauce on the side.