Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Much more economical than purchasing a pre-glazed ham. From Recipe.com
- 1 (6 -8 lb) ham, fully cooked spiral-cut bone-in
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- olive oil, for pan
- Lightly oil a shallow baking pan. Place ham, cut side down, in pan and let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F and arrange rack in center. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a bowl. Transfer 1 cup of mixture to a serving bowl, cover and reserve, for sauce. Cover and set aside remaining mixture, for glaze.
- Bake ham 1-1/2 hours. Pour glaze over ham, covering completely. Continue to bake until golden brown (and an instant-read thermometer inserted in center by 2 inches, without touching bone, registers 140°F), 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before carving. Serve ham with sauce on the side.