Recipe by lazyme
A simple dish that produces tender pork with a delicious sauce. Plan ahead to marinate.
Top Review by Gemble
Mmmm, love this dish! And believe me that's saying something as pork isn't my favourite meat. Admitedly none of us are too keen on the sauce, but the marinated pork is just delish!
- 3⁄4 cup beer
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk first 6 ingredients to blend in 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour or cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Transfer pork to rack set in roasting pan; reserve marinade. Roast until thermometer inserted into center registers 150°F., about 55 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Strain marinade into heavy medium saucepan. Add cream and juices from roasting pan. Boil sauce until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pork; arrange on platter. Drizzle some sauce over. Serve, passing extra sauce separately.
- Serves 4 to 6.