Recipe by CookKelly
Quick and delicious muffins for breakfast or snacks.
Top Review by wife2abadge
I really wanted to love these -- they sound so good. Well, I liked the one I had right out of the oven, but not so much once they cooled. They seemed a bit bland. I tried them with raspberry jam and that was pretty good. My husband wasn't too crazy about them either. They were good -- just not great.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together cheese, egg, mustard, honey, milk and butter.
- Gently but thoroughly fold into the dry ingredients.
- Fill greased muffin tin and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.