- 3⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup dry English-style mustard
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 2 large egg yolks (at room temp)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, bring vinegar to a boil.
- Remove from heat and whisk in mustard powder; cover and allow to stand 6 hours or overnight.
- Whisk in the honey and egg yolks, and replace the pan on low heat, cooking and stirring until mixture is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Store mustard refrigerated in airtight container for up to 1 month; pairs well with sandwiches, chicken, ribs, and soft pretzels.