Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Honey Mustard recipe that I really enjoy. As I am a vegan chef, I make the vegan option with vegan products, but for those that arent vegan, its much more enjoyable to use regular animal based products.
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard (best to use black mustard seeds, not necessary though)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch pepper
- mix all ingredients together and wisk.
- serve chilled.
- its best to let settle in the fridge, covered, for a good 2 or 3 hours before serving.
- it works great on salads, but I like it best as a dip for raw veggies.
Mmm made it for chicken fingers, I have got to say its probably one of the best dips I have ever made. I cant take all of the credit, it is your recipe, but wow.....everyone was impressed! It made my plain old chicken fingers the new 'crave dish' in my family. Thank you!!!
I use honey mustard a lot so thought I'd try this recipe! So glad I did, 'cause IT'S A GREAT MUSTARD, & a wonderful addition to my finger foods counter from now on! Thanks for the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]