Recipe by Redneck Princess
I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds good.
Top Review by CherubLane
These are delicious. I used splenda in place of sugar, and a generous 1/4 c. honey. They freeze well. Great recipe, one of my co-workers loves them and requests them when we have an event at the office. Thanks, Redneck Princess.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- in another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, butter and honey.
- stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm.