Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Definately not low fat but it is very tasty! My girlfriend game me this recipe and I haven't used another one since!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Stir flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking powder together.
- Then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 9 inch greased baking pan.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes or so before slicing.
- Makes a very moist very tasty cornbread!