Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
one of my favorite dressings. nice on steamed veggies, too. enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons red miso
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons water or 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion
- Mix the miso, honey, and mustard together.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Let sit 15 minutes before using.
Excellent salad dressing! I just bought some miso because I read that it is extremely nutritious, a complete protein, high in minerals and some B vitamins. Little did I know I would like it so much! This dressing has lots and lots of flavor and I like that it's a little thick and will stick to the veggies. Can't wait to try it on steamed veggies. Thanks heather!!
I love miso and try to use it often. I sure worked well in this dressing. I used fish sauce instead of water for additional flavour. This will be made again. Thanks Heather.
I am not going to give this recipe any stars because I feel I must have done something wrong. The only thing I can think of that might have gone wrong is the miso was not have been RED miso. Maybe that made a difference? Either way it came out way to salty, and the only flavor it had was from the soy sauce. When I find red miso paste I will try again and rewrite my review! Thank you for the recipe.