Recipe by hlkljgk
one of my favorite dressings. nice on steamed veggies, too. enjoy!
Top Review by yogi
Excellent salad dressing! I just bought some miso because I read that it is extremely nutritious, a complete protein, high in minerals and some B vitamins. Little did I know I would like it so much! This dressing has lots and lots of flavor and I like that it's a little thick and will stick to the veggies. Can't wait to try it on steamed veggies. Thanks heather!!
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons red miso
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons water or 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion