Recipe by Lennie
Here's a great way to use up some of that fresh mint in your garden. Keep your salad relatively simple so that the vinaigrette flavours come through.
Top Review by Diane G.
yum! Easy to make, too. This is a great way to feel more charitable towards the mint that controls my side yard! And to think, I was going to try to get rid of it when I could have been making this dressing with it all along! =^D
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together; you can also do this in a blender or food processor, but note that this will then puree the mint leaves.
- Use right away, or refrigerate until needed; if refrigerated, whisk again to combine before using.
- Use to dress a large salad; goes especially nice on a relatively plain salad (ie, just mixed greens and raw mushrooms is great).