Top Review by Kree
This is a simple and delicious side dish! I used 1/2 lb. of baby carrots and fresh mint leaves, and it was enjoyed by my entire family, even my father who isn't crazy about veggies. This is a keeper!
- 6 medium peeled carrots, cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices (about 3 cs.)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried mint
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan, heat 1 inch of water to boiling.
- Add carrots and bring water back to boil.
- Immediately reduce heat, cover pan and simmer about 10 minutes, or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain well and transfer to serving bowl.
- Drizzle honey on top and sprinkle mint leaves over all.
- Toss gently to mix well and serve immediately.