Recipe by Hadice
Great no-bake treat. DH's mom taught him to make these when he was but a lad. Serve with a tall glass of milk.
Top Review by Rachel's Home Recipes
This was exactly what I was looking for! I did add mini chocolate chips to the recipe. I used local wildflower honey. My son loved it, I love it and hubby liked the sweetness. I think I will play with this alittle more and try some of the suggestions like the cinnamon and such. Thanks so much for posting this!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients until evenly combined with clean hands or a silicone spoon.
- Form into 1-inch balls. Remember these are no bake!
- Serve immediately if able, but can be stored in an airtight container for later.
- Glass of milk required for a delicious treat.
- It is recommended that children under two not be served honey.