- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- 0.59 ml allspice
- 4 (680.38 g) pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine honey, syrup and allspice; mix well.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- When ready to grill, brush pork chops with honey mixture.
- Place chops on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center, turning once and brushing occasionally with sauce.